That's right, pack you and your favorite person's bags, scoop up those pre-purchased tickets and travel to another "new and exciting" town where you both can take in a show then spend the night relaxing away from the stresses that tend to surround you at home.
Here's some ideal locations/activities to consider:
- Take in an Atlantic City concert then spend the night either gambling or resting.
- Skiing by day, cuddling up to a fire by night.
- If location permits hit the Vegas Strip... I'm sure you can think of a plenty of things to do without my help here.
- Broadway is beautiful no matter what time of day, and so are those big city lights!
- Who cares where it's at, go all out for a romantic weekend stay at any luxury hotel. Pop the champagne and spread out the rose petals.
- Plan a trip to the most magical place on earth.