Sunday, November 11, 2007

Tis the Season to Shop

Hi, I'm Daszzle from Something to Smile About! And now for the awkward "new blog" introduction:

It's been a goal of mine for quite a while to turn my random ramblings into something more concentrated, even something that could help others. While I definitely wouldn't call this blog "saving the world," I do hope it makes your gift shopping just a little bit easier.

In the future you can look forward to:
  • Gift Ideas for your sister, mother, brother, father, great aunt Lucy, and that weird neighbor next door
  • Holiday gift ideas (think Christmas, Valentines Day, and even Easter)
  • Unique gift ideas (Green gifts, support your local artist gifts, personalized gifts, etc.)
  • Hard to think of gift ideas (gifts for those you haven't met, wedding gifts, baby shower gifts, etc.)

While I can't promise not to make this a little bit of a ramble every now and then (it is what I do best). I can offer my services as a condolence prize:

Hit me with it folks. Send me your gifting problems and I'll send my solutions your way, most likely in a post or as a comment on your own blog.

The holidays are upon us, and I'm ready to shop!

4 comments:

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Oh girl...
I hate shopping soooo much.

I rarely go....only if I HAVE to..

*smile*

Daszzle said...

I know what you mean Terri (p.s. love the movie steel mangnolias). I think I have a love hate relationship with shopping. When I have money to blow then I adore it, when I don't it's the worst task in the world.

Graham Ettridge said...

Hey :))))

I bow to your passion and creativity my friend! This blog sounds like a fabulous vocation. I wish you the absolute very best of good fortune with it and will be visiting regularly to keep abreast of your progress. Not only are you a great blogging friend but you ooze with talent too. I'm glad our paths have crossed in this world (and I'll definitely be coming to you with my christmas gift dilemas!)

Take care and keep up the fantastic work !!!!

Daszzle said...

Aww, thank you so much Graham. You're encouragement means so much to me. I will definitely rise to the challenge :). Hit me with whatever gift dilemas arise! Bye Buddy!