Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Gift Giving Inspiration

I think I just stumbled upon greatness. You know how you’re randomly surfing the web and then BAM a site grabs your attention that meets needs you didn’t even realize you had until just then…. Well, I just found that site.

What’s even better is that I can’t wait to share it with you.

Every once in a while there’s that one person or event that’s just impossible to buy for. You search the web, you rack your brain, you visit this site ;) and you even beg for hints on what to give them, but, alas, the search still continues on.

Well, maybe it doesn’t have to be that difficult. The FindGift.com site has a “wizard” tool that lets you pick who the gift is for, what their age is, and even what the occasion is and then magically displays a page full of options… which you can of course then buy on their site.

No, I didn’t exactly love the options. They were a bit over-priced and at times cheesy; however, as a source of creative inspiration, they were perfect! Yes, the site is jam-packed with various “gift features,” which I’m going to reserve from bragging about here since they didn’t sweep me off my feet, however, I do recommend you check out that Wizard tool.

It may just be the perfect jump-start that your gift-giving brain has been searching for.

Enjoy!


No comments: